Pages

About me


Evelyn
I'm a 23 years old French-Canadian nursing student who likes art in about all its forms. 
I've been playing the violin for 15 years and it is a vital part of my life. I've got three tattoos, and more to come. I'm a very shy, awkward girl, often living in my own world, but hey, it makes me who I am, unique. After uni, I will be spending a year in Australia. I mean, I've met people, and one of them offered me surf lessons. I'm a very positive and smiling girl and I love vintage and thrift shops, even though there aren't any close shops. I have a dog, a goldendoodle, named Bungee, and a guinea pig, Mo.
I still don't know what this blog will be about, but it will be something that I do mainly for myself. Beauty, fashion, music, photography, travelling, and my life in general, I guess. It will be a pretty simple blog, probably without big paragraphs of text, as I am not a very good writer.

(Who actually reads the "About Me" posts... I hate writing about myself..)
-xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment